iOS BBM Beta | New Build Available v220.127.116.11!
A new build is available today with lots of bug fixes and quality improvements! We’re eager to hear what you think before this version of BBM is widely available.
Submit Bug Reports from the Main Screen! You can now report bugs from the left-menu on the main screen of BBM: Select Left-Menu from the Main Screen àSelect Report a ProblemàSend Report by E-MailàFill-out all relevant fieldsàSend to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget! You can now ensure your upgrade is chat-loss free! Before upgrading, be sure to go BBMà SettingsàToggle Save Chat History ONàClick Back-up Now. Happy upgrading!
What’s New this Build?
Edit Messages with the Timed Message and Message Retract Subscription!
Users can now retract, edit, and send a new message to replace a message that is accidentally sent. The original message is retracted immediately, and pasted into the input field for quick editing and sending!
Lots of Bug Fixes! Look forward to fixes for some of your most reported concerns:
- Truncated title and description after rotation
- Featured Channels’ avatars displayed on top of bottom margin
- Navigation Bar Channel Avatar is wrong aspect ratio and squished
- BBM crashes or freezes when Callee answers and Caller hangs up almost at the same time
- Entering Arabic numbers as PIN won’t work for ‘Type a PIN to start a chat’
- Arabic layout for chat scrambles up when rotating screen
- Emoticons cover text when replacing text
- Right hand side menu does not update
- Dropbox attachment won’t be displayed properly right after sending a Replace message
- From your email, locate the email from TestFlight App that contains the instructions for installing TestFlight App
- Install TestFlight from the App Store using the link in your email
- Open the email from the iTunes Store regarding the BBM build (Subject: “TestFlight: You’re invited to test BBM 18.104.22.168”) on your iOS8 device
- Install BBM
For more information, please refer to the Getting Started Guide from TestFlight App.
Join the discussion in BetaZone!
BBM Beta Team